Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

singles in Geraldton free online dating - Definitely hoping for some fun here

:: Off Topic :: Zonas :: Bar

Ir para baixo

singles in Geraldton free online dating  - Definitely hoping for some fun here Empty singles in Geraldton free online dating - Definitely hoping for some fun here

Mensagem  Rockingh Ter Jul 26, 2011 6:43 am

Darwin free online dating - Need some great sex! My name is Myah SOMERVILLE Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! Lismore free online dating Orange online dating Adelaide free online dating free dating Perth dating I am a independent female looking for fun!!!!!!!!!I am looking to hook up with people in my area for nothing more than ADULT FUN..I am cute and a gurly girl..I want someone who is easy oing and willing to have fun ON DA LOW. I've been told I'm sweet, nice and quiet at times. Then other times they say I'm a fun closet party animal with a sense of humor. I just like to laugh and enjoy living. Things like dancing around the living room, hanging out with friends at a local bar, taking in a movie, or sitting on the couch with the man of my dreams. Because i do, and i have avery high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours ares not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! I'd like to meet someone who can be my best friend and love. It's very important to me for us to have more then just what you see. I want to know you and I want you to know me.. It may sound cheesy to some of you, but I want the real deal. No games or bs. I like going to new places doing new things, experiencing fun times and laughing. Live concerts, bars, clubs, theme parks. You name it and I'll do it, or at the very least I'll try to do it. Movies & more movies (I have a sickness when it comes to FILMS) I am very easy to get along with(aside from my sarcasm) & am up for almost anything as long as I'm in good company. I know I'm not your typical girl, so be-ware! I dont need anyone who is going to be with the BS just be straight up. I am at the point in my life to where I am ready to settle down. So to all of those who are just looking for a cool friend to talk to, to share thaughts with, or anything, here I am.

Rockingh
Convidado

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo